Sun, 11 Sept|
WELL GOOD: Hike
Join our community hike with optional wild river swim (or just dip your toes in), finished with some pub grub in our local!
Time & Location
11 Sept 2022, 09:30 – 13:30
Great Linford, Great Linford, Milton Keynes MK14, UK
About the event
Join our first of these WELL:GOOD Experiences that have been curated with magic, feeling free, connection and community firmly in mind. Being a part of an incredible community of like-minded and completely awesome humans feels SO good! It is what we are hard wired to do, it's just that our busy and noisy everyday lives have become a little full.
- Meet in Great Linford Manor Park at 11am
- Hike to Newport Pagnell Beach on Bury fields (approx 2.5 miles) taking in the sights, chatting and breathing in the outdoors
- (optional) wild open water swim in the river. Swim, paddle, splash about or simply sit and chill
- Hike along the river back to Great Linford (2.5 miles)
- Relax and enjoy some local pub grub at The Nags Head together until 3pm (feel free to leave earlier if you need to)
This experience is for everyone - you do you so walk at your own pace (no one will feel left behind), join in with the river experience if you'd like and just soak up the magic of being a part and connected to this community.
You'll need to bring:
- A rucksack
- Shoes/boots you feel comfortable walking in
- Any snacks to keep you going
- Your phone is optional - maybe treat your mind to aeroplane mode
- Swimming costume, towel, water shoes - all optional
- Guided walk
- Great company
- Lunch and a drink at the pub (set menu tbc closer to the time... likely to be soup & a toasty)
This event is suitable for children & dogs.
Feel free to bring your small people and four legged friends.
Brewdog have a childrens menu, baby changing facilities and dog treats available (not included in ticket price).
35% off for subscription members£36.00
Hike ticket (pay what you can)
Pay what you can affordPay what you want