Mon, 06 Sept|
TRANSITIONS WORKSHOP: finding your flow state
Fall back in love with the challenge of the journey to re-energise your yoga practice
Time & Location
06 Sept 2021, 18:15 – 20:00
Wolverton, 205 Stratford Rd, Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5RL, UK
About the event
Ever wished you had more time to really work on the techniques to step-through? Are you looking for better alignment in your chaturanga? Maybe you've heard teachers give the option to jump back/forwards from down dog to forward fold but you're not quite sure how? In this workshop we will explore, breakdown and have plenty of fun playing with the tools and techniques to hop, glide and float our way from posture to posture. Just like life, the journey we take on getting to our destination is often the bit we learn and get the most from. Discovering new ways to take on those tricky transitions can be a fantastic way to modify and open your asana practice to new challenges.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Fall back in love with the challenges of the journey to re-energise your practice
- Breakding down every step of a vinyasa and exploring the benefits & different modifications and approaches
- Understanding and playing with the mechanics of lowering through knees-chin-chest & chaturanga
- Playing with jumping stepping through and jumping from down dog to lunge/standing forward fold
- Lots of time for discussion.
- Putting all together for a juicy flow to music.
- Time to rest and integrate at the end with some relaxation
- Ticket type
Workshop: transitionsPrice£15.00Sold Out
This event is sold out