Sat, 19 Feb|
Introspection and deep connection through synergy of movement & music. It’s time to start feeling again!
Time & Location
19 Feb 2022, 12:30 – 15:00
Kiln Farm, Keller Cl, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11 3LH, UK
About the event
This is thing that you didn't know was missing from your life.
It's like going "out out" where you get lost in the heady mix of hypnotic rhythms of movement, beat & base.
We will gather in a space that reminds us of the good old days where we felt so connected and part of something. Expect yoga inspired flows and movement to music that speaks to your soul. This is going to be a journey deep into introspection where we are all on our own journey, but together!
For a little taste of the magic we are going to reignite together, check out the video and all the details here: www.yoga-christine.com/scene-movement
- An escape to somewhere new that feels oh so familiar
- Seriously good tunes and ambient vibes
- Yoga inspired movement guided by Amy & Christine
- Some trippy deep relaxation
- Time to lay down & let it all sink in
- Optional bottomless brunch to carry on the party
WHO'S THIS FOR?
Anyone who wants to move.
Old school ravers, weekend warriors of the past, yoga lovers and anyone who has missed feeling part of something.
PLAN OF ACTION:
- 12:30 Doors
- 13:00 We move
- 15:00 Land back in the reel world
- 15:15 Bottomless Brunch
- 4:45 Wherever the night takes you, which may well be home for an early night... or outout ;)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH?
Choose your dirty post rave brunch to refuel on and keep your glass topped up with bottomless drinks.
Choose from one of the following as either a meaty treat or plant based option:
- Burger with side of fries
- Waffle, southern fried chicken, streaky bacon & maple syrup stack
- Wing selection plater with halloumi fries
For full menu choices click here
Bottomless drinks menus:
- Organic Prosecco
- House Wine
- Coors pints
- Carling Cider Fruits Pints
- Gin & Tonics
- Fresh Juices
- 0% Gin & Tinics
- 0% Bottled lager
- 0% Bottled cider
(Previous drinks must be finished before more can be provided)
Ticket for mat space at yoga event only
Yoga & Bottomless Brunch