COMMUNITY YOGA | Yoga in the Park
Time & Location
About the Event
The truly beautiful combination of yoga, mindfulness, community and getting outdoors has formed Milton Keynes’ very own, Yoga in the Park. Put simply, yoga is for everyone. It’s a way of life and far more accessible than so many of us realise. Join us for an inspiring yoga and mindfulness session at the Peace Pagoda, bringing our community together underneath the summer sky, whilst we begin to connect to ourselves and the present moment.
Kelly and Christine, two passionate, inspiring and dedicated teachers are bringing these events back this summer in partnership with The Parks Trust. Their motivation? To share their love of Yoga and mindfulness with as many people as possible.
Willen Lake Peace Pagoda.
Parck in the Willen Lake North car park and head up the steps to the Pagoda.
What to bring:
- A yoga mat if you have one, but don’t worry if you don’t. Bring a towel instead or just use natures mat (the grass).
- Water to stay hydrated
- Sunscreen if we’re lucky enough to get a sunny day
- Warm layers and maybe even a blanket for relaxation if it’s a bit cold or breezy
- Waterproof in case of rain
- June Yoga in the Park£10£100£0