Sat, 15 May|
Burn Out... no thanks! | Virtual workshop
Not your usual “self-care” workshop or retreat. This is for anyone who has experienced the effects of burn out and wants to prevent it from taking you down again. Now is the time to take self-care seriously and master the art of beating the burnout as we STOP, FEEL & MOVE through this TOGETHER!
Time & Location
15 May 2021, 10:30 – 13:00
About the event
Join Christine & Kelly for a virtual mini retreat.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Zoom doors will open at 10:15 giving you an optional 15 minutes to come along and chat over a brew
- We will start with a moment to just STOP and breathe
- Pens at the ready as we journal and get really clear on how we FEEL
- Then we are going to MOVE... so expect to have some fun as we whack on the tunes and stretch, sweat and feel really alive
- We will of course finish with some hard core chilling out (like we mean it) to feel connected, TOGETHER and fall wide awake.
- All interspersed with our real talk wisdom.
Bring you own snacks (no judgement or shame on the menu so everything and anything goes).
Wear what ever you feel great in on the day.
We will send a kit list and playlist out a couple of days before detailing the must and nice to haves (E.g. water, blanket, note book, sequined kimon, etc).
Let's keep moving through 2021 without burn out taking us down because we finally let our self-care come first!